Looking for something unique to do while staying with us? We’ve got a few ideas for you.
- Arrowhead Mountain Lake: 10 mins away. A perfect place for boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and swimming.
- Missisquoi Valley River Trail: 15 mins away. Beginning in in St. Albans and continues to Richford, a great place to walk and bike.
- Kamp Kill Kare State Park: 25 mins away. A great place to have a cookout, paddle, fish, and swim. Beautiful views of Lake Champlain.
- Sand Bar State Park: 25 mins away. One of the few places you can drive across Lake Champlain. A great spot for an afternoon picnic.
- Smugglers Notch: 30 mins away. Enjoy activities for the whole family such as various water activities, hiking, and biking, mini golf, and much more.
- Underhill State Park: 35 mins away. Find lots of trails and incredible views.
Shops, Cities, and Attractions:
- Smugglers’ Notch Distillery: 15 mins away. Open for tastings and purchase of spirits and gifts daily from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- St. Albans: 15 mins away. Home to 14th Star Brewing Company, the Saint Albans Museum, and Shooters Saloon.
- Smuggler’s Notch Antiques: 20 mins away. Vermont’s largest and finest antique and custom furniture store! A 10,000 square foot showroom housed in a completely restored gambrel roof barn.
- Old Red Mill: 25 mins away. Declared a National Historic Site in 1972, this is one of two remaining mills out of eight. A self-guided tour is available at the craft shop.
- Winooski: 30 mins away. Enjoy the bustling downtown, where you’ll find a variety of shops and eateries for whatever mood you’re in.
- Burlington: 35 mins away. Walk the Chuch Street Marketplace and take in the sites, tastes, and occasional street performances.
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center: 40 mins away. Located on the Burlington lakefront of Lake Champlain, lots of exhibits that are constantly changing.
Whether you’re looking to become one with nature or enjoy the hustle and bustle of more urban Vermont towns Maple Grove Campground is an ideal place to stay.