$50/night or $300/week
- 23.5' Viking
- Sleeps a family of 5 comfortably
- Located near the Club House and Rest Rooms
- Water, electric and heat
- Basic cooking utensils only (pots & pans)
- Picnic table
- Fire Ring (charcoal grill included)
- Utensils (plates, cups, or eating utensils)
- 6' x 10' (could fit a small tent or queen air mattress)
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Lean-Tos available
- Located in the tenting area of the campground
- fire ring
- picnic table
A Supported Campground for Good2Go Camping
Book your camping site with us then choose one of this local company’s upcycled and uniquely decorated boutique pop-up campers. They handle the setup and pick up, all you have to do is show up and start enjoying!
All of their campers come with the following amenities: a propane stove, cookware, dishes, utensils, a percolator, fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide detector, bath towels, soap, bedding and pillows, a Bluetooth stereo, flashlights, umbrellas, first aid kits, paper towels, toilet paper, an awning, camp chairs, an outdoor rug, card games, and a cooler.
They will also provide some starter provisions: snacks, breakfast ingredients, s’mores ingredients, drinking water, salt, pepper, coconut oil, some firewood, and ice.