Just 6 miles off of route 89, Maple Grove Campground is conveniently located near Vermont's most popular attractions. Only half an hour from Smugglers Notch, Stowe, Burlington, and Canada, there is no shortage of activities should you want to get out and experience the area.
- Missisquoi Valley River Trail – 20 min drive
- Brewster Gorge Park – 25 min drive
- Smugglers’ Notch – 30 min drive
- Underhill State Park – 35 min drive
- Stowe Recreation Path – 50 min drive
- Auto Toll Road – 50 min drive
- Long Trail
- Rental bikes available at Bootleggers Bikes
- Mountain Biking – Check out the Vermont Mountain Bike Association’s website for more info.
- Arrow Head Mountain Lake – 1o min drive
- Sand Bar State Park – 22 min drive
- Kamp Kill Kare State Park – 25 min drive
- Take a walk on our natural road, through a covered bridge out to Brewster River Park. While there, enjoy a refreshing dip in one of many swimming holes along the way.
- Vermont Canoe & Kayak – In the summer months, take a lazy paddle down the Lamoille with a self guided tour or guided tour such as “Water & Wine” – the only winery tour available!
- Vermont Lake Monsters Minor League Baseball – 35 min drive
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill – 55 min drive
- Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour – 50 min drive
- Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory – 30 min drive
Wines & Spirits:
Right Down the Road
Some favorite things to do right around the campground.